Capacity:to 4320 m³/h
Head:to 80 m
Liner Materails:Metal Pump
ES series gravel(sand) pumps are horizontal single-casing slurry pumps with wide passage to transfer sand or slurry with big particle size. The wet parts are made of Ni-hard and high-Chrome alloys to ensure long service life. ES gravel pumps has far better performance than common pumps in dredging, sand mining, barge loading and mineral processing, etc. Featured with all the advantages of ES series, ESG series gravel pumps have achieved extra high head for special working conditions.
ES Gravel Pump
1. Broad path created by single casing and clamp bands connection;
2. Unique design to make maintenance and wet parts replacement convenient;
3. The wet parts are made of Ni-hard and high-chrome wear-resistant alloys with good anti-corrosive property;
4. The discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360°;
5. The standard seal type is packing seal. 6. Good performance of NPSH.
Application and Reference
Series ES slurry pumps are widely used in the mining, coal washing, power plant, metallurgy, petrochemical, building material, dredging, and other industrial departments, etc.
- Sand Excavation
- Coal Washery
- Power Plant
- Mineral Processing Plants
- Other industries